You can’t grow your business without leads. Our Leads Builder tools and services help you find people in your community who are interested in your products, stay in touch with prospective clients, and build the types of relationships that help sustain your business.
CPA Alliance Program
Develop relationships and earn qualified referrals from experienced professionals. Our engaging presenter will promote and conduct a four-hour CPE credit program for CPAs in your area, centered on the products you and your agency offer and highlighting you as the go-to resource. This program helps you develop relationships with professionals in your area, driving results and referrals from a credible source, as these CPAs recommend you and your products to their own clients.
- Average of 31 attendees per meeting
- 50 percent of attendees, on average, want to meet with the financial professional after the program
- 8 to 12 attendees, on average, are interested in purchasing a product for themselves
Program elements provided for you include:
- Professionally printed invitations
- Registration services
- Event logistics
- CPE credits and documentation
- An engaging speaker who will conduct the course and highlight you as the go-to resource for the featured products
- Nine-point follow-up program, including direct mail and email
Financial professionals can effectively engage a room full of qualified prospects with our ready-made seminar packages. We send personal invitations to targeted prospects; manage registrations, create presentation templates, talking points, marketing materials, and presentation handouts; and send follow-up emails.
Seminar packages include:
- Retirement Purse Strings: Addressing the unique financial challenges faced by women.
- Retirement Questions Answered: Answering the top ten most common retirement questions.
- Tax-Free Income in Retirement: Strategies to potentially increase tax-free income in retirement.
White Glove Workshops
Picture this: a comprehensive, informative workshop filled with interested attendees, with every detail already taken care of for you. All you need to do is present the workshop and follow up with interested attendees, and you only pay for households who attend. That’s the experience of our White Glove Workshops, and it can be yours when you partner with Brokers International.
We manage all administrative tasks, including:
- Targeted digital marketing
- Workshop promotion
- Booking the venue
- Managing registrations
- Creating the presentation
- Sending reminder emails