What is Brokers International Like for Interns?
Brokers International emphasizes collaboration and open communication. This fosters an environment where interns are encouraged to ask questions, seek guidance, and actively contribute to projects.
Interns can expect to do the following during their internship at BI:
- Assist with market research, preparing and analyzing reports, learning sales best practices, and supporting the company’s day-to-day operations.
- A chance to build connections and network with industry professionals to foster future career prospects and professional growth.
- Receive regular supervisor feedback will enable interns to enhance their professional competencies and prepare for future roles in the industry.
Through the program, interns will gain insights into their strengths and areas for improvement.
Who Should Apply?
The ideal Brokers International intern candidate is:
- Interested in the insurance, finance, and marketing services industries.
- An excellent communicator.
- A people-person.
- Strongly analytical with problem-solving abilities.
- Positive, upbeat, and has an initiative-taking attitude.
- Adaptable to change.
- Has a willingness to learn and take on new challenges.