Our Core Values
At Brokers International, we operate by these four core values every day to help us succeed. Each one guides us as we continue to treat our customers, and each other, with respect and honesty.
It may feel like a small family working here (which is awesome), but we’re making a big difference. We’re one of the largest and longest-standing insurance marketing organizations, and we’re family-owned, serving our agency partners and their financial professionals all around the country. We’re also growing, which means you have the opportunity to make a lasting impact.
Do you enjoy working on a team, working hard with integrity, and delivering great customer service? Then let’s talk. If you’re looking for an engaging and collaborative atmosphere where you can make key contributions, bring new perspectives, and be rewarded for your achievements, you’ve come to the right place. We value our employees, and we want you to feel included, respected, and appreciated when you work here.
As a member of our team, you’ll join a dedicated staff who work to make a real difference for independent agents and financial professionals around the nation.
Don’t take our word for it. Here’s what some of our employees enjoy about working at Brokers International:
“This is the best job I’ve ever had. The people are nice, there’s a lot of collaboration, new ideas are accepted and not pushed to the side, and it has a small family feel, which is nice.”
“I was drawn to Brokers International because of their openness and honesty about where they were at, and the opportunity to be a part of shaping the future of the company. They truly value their employees and strive to bring out the maximum potential that benefits the person and the company.”
“My favorite part of working here is the chance to work on challenging projects that help me grow and benefit the company. I also love the people. They’re all so nice, even when they don’t work in your department! It feels like one, big family that wants to know you and care about you as a person.”
The Real Deal
As a Brokers International team member, you'll enjoy competitive pay, excellent benefits, and special perks, including:
- Annual profit sharing
- Competitive wages and salaries
- 401(k) with company match
- Variable sales compensation
- Company sponsored group medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-paid short-term disability
Health and Wellness
- Health and dependent care flex plans
- Domestic partner benefits
- Gym and race reimbursement
- Free fresh fruit
- Sit/stand desks
- Bike storage room
- It may not be healthy, but we have free coffee and tea every day
- Flexible hours, plus our office closes at 3 p.m. every Friday
- Ability to work remotely
- Paid holidays
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- We wear jeans every day
- Mother’s room
- Commuter benefits and free parking
- Tuition reimbursement for qualified associates
- Company-sponsored training programs
- Professional membership and licensing dues reimbursement
- Promote from within
The Fun Stuff
- A fancy, annual holiday party
- We like food! We have a grill on our patio, we cater food for various events/holidays, and have a food truck in the parking lot periodically.
- Come tailgate with us. Whether you’re a Hawkeye or a Cyclone fan, we embrace all teams.
- Do you like to dress up? We do! We give away prizes for the best Halloween costume.
- We hold an annual family outing, such as an Iowa Cubs game or picnic.
- We believe in team outings. Some of the activities our teams have done include viewing the holiday lights, golf simulations, escape rooms, canvas painting, and much more!
Giving back to our community is one of our priorities. We support various local organizations, including:
- Waukee High School’s School-to-Work Program (learn more).
- Adopt a Family
- UCAN (Urbandale Community Action Network)
- Relay for Life – Sponsorship (Guthrie County)
- MS Walk – Des Moines